Friday, June 19, 2009

The new chapter of my 4th blog

Just finished my responsibilities and tasks in adjusting the students mark. Previously it would be a tough job for me coming as early as 6am and having to stay back late at night in school just to get the work done. One aspect that taught me this lesson to persevere is on the characteristics of having credibility in your serving as well as your career. Equilibrium is needed to make our serving more effective, I should say.

Coming to this end of 2nd quarter actually taught me a lot of things in the past, in the areas of loyalty, obedience and clear conscience. I'm not saying I am perfect in this area, improvement is needed.

Well, the great blessings that I received on this quarter is having my cg members to stay (to see it on a brighter and positive side - one did not get KPLI, and the other maybe rejected the offer for the KPLI).

I'm preparing to march forth for 3rd quarter growth. Had to work out on the growth plan. Leaving behind 2nd quarter with 60 goals for my unit and 8 for my Elia-love cg, I knew we did try our best, it's just that I came in bit too late of the time frame where we should launch for this *reach-deep* attack on my cg. I'm glad to have people like Chern, Sarah, Irence and Steph in our group; not forgetting my two core-teams my shepherd and my UL. ^^

This coming week will be our last week to actually reach what we planned for and to expect these statistics will come into reality. Well, it's not all about statistics, and not even about the numbers, but the people I meet up every week, and how I would meet their needs in every ways that I can. Looking forward to the closing of "Keamatan/Gawai" care group tomorrow. Still thinking is there any ways to improve the special item for tomorrow. Should I add some more materials? and what kind of materials?

Many things in mind, and many tasks to complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment