Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pondering about some things...

Firstly, I thank the LORD for all things He has done in my life, especially my studies and my job, He tremendously helped out in time of distress, when it seems that it's a dead end, but He opened another way out. I don't know how many times I said this, but I know I only meant it a few times in my life. When the Lord spoke to us through His words, I was slow to respond, slow in action, everything was slow. There are times where I wanted to respond but I was a bit afraid that I could not do it and probably due to my past that I kept thinking of, but thank God that He spoke to me in every ways that He had.

If ever I could calculate how many times, I would probably need to have equation to come out with the exact amount of it. Dead bodies do not respond, neither do corpse. But people of the LORD would respond in all kind of circumstances. I believe it did not take me overnight to obey, to support, to be willingly involved in all things that I do today. However by God's grace I am allowed and I am enabled to do so. His words strike me deeply on the phrase Loyalty the Best Policy. Loyalty towards my God, towards my leaders, especially towards my shepherd and CL. I thank the LORD that I did not miss my past more than how I missed meeting up my core team, especially the new ones. I am not good in PR, I ain't good in anything much, but I will not restrict myself from getting it because I know I need to improve the atmosphere of the CG.

If I were to wait and wait and wait, I won't get out of it; but I knew I urgently need to get up and stretch myself. LORD stretch me! Stretch me to be a person whom You want me to be. To be a person that is pleasing for You. AMEN!

Lord, thanks for keeping my shepherd here for the time being. I'm out of idea on how to do all these in the care group. Many things that I seemed to know theoretically not practically. Anyways, I'm very happy, very glad, hyper happy, super duper happy,extremely happy.

Wished that the WGP structure would stay, I was just beginning to love this care group a little lot more. I feel the sense of belonging - the presence of them - Chern, Sarah, Steph and Irence, it somehow brings up the spices of life. Lord, help me not to do one mistake which is the mistake of giving up. You knew me very well, so help me to do it Your way God~!

No comments:

Post a Comment